The BEST way to work this upcoming year is to be there when hundreds of brides and grooms are experiencing all that we have to offer IRL! Investing in presenting your business to our eager couples in the fun, laid back atmosphere that we create… Register for our upcoming events here!
Our bridal events are unlike any other in the area, and we would be THRILLED to showcase your brand there! Please find all necessary information for our events below. Please be sure to thoroughly read all information. You are liable for understanding this information & ensuring you are properly following all event guidelines. Please let us know right away if you have any questions! Below are important items/links to keep in mind :
- REGISTER to reserve your space! Events are first come, first served, and we cap the categories to make sure everyone has a chance to really shine.
- Submit your Vendor Event Contract & payment : Due ONE MONTH PRIOR to the event date! We need one contract per calendar year for the events you participate in, and your invoice will have been sent to you via Intuit.
- SPREAD THE WORD! Make sure you share the Facebook event pages below if you’re attending, and get involved! You are allowed to post in the Facebook event pages and tag us like crazy! Let’s make that algorithm work for us by tagging the hell out of each other and the events! You can easily download graphics to use here. Social Media Tags: @rochesterindieweddings @buffaloindieweddings #partyonbrides #partyongrooms #buffaloindieweddings #rochesterindieweddings #buffalowedding #buffalobrides #rochesterwedding #rochesterbrides
- INVITE YOUR CLIENTS! Information and tickets can be purchased through any of these links:
- WEBSITE: https://buffaloindieweddings.com/events/
- FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/events/704433853674508/
- TICKET SALES: https://ticketbud.com/events/95a458b0-b5fd-11e9-975c-42010a717005
- SCHEDULE GIVEAWAYS for your comp tickets! We offer 4 comp tickets for each of our main events, the bi-annual spring and fall events, so get creative and plan ahead to offer some up as giveaways! Nothing gets people more excited than winning something they really want!
WE’RE GOING VIRTUAL!!!!
Why go virtual?
- The longer we waited to reschedule our March 2020 show, the more we realized that we most likely won’t get the chance to safely have an in person event this year.
- As an organization, we just don’t feel it’s responsible to put all of our members and followers in a position where they could be at risk of getting seriously ill.
- I am not confident that guests will be comfortable attending an event with hundreds of others. You guys put forth WAY too much effort and invest too much for me to risk hosting a poorly attended event.
- If we continue to wait or make plans for a Fall 2020 show and we’re forced to shut that down again for any reason, we’ll ALL be shit-outta-luck.
- Our couples, whether they’ve postponed or are planning for 2021 and beyond – WANT TO FEEL EXCITEMENT when planning their weddings! We will be the ones they will have the exclusive opportunity to connect with in the easiest and most fun way possible right now!
How will this all work? I’m glad you asked! Got 15 minutes to learn how? Watch the demo of the Virtual Wedding Festival here! **I’d like to remind you to refrain from sharing any of this information with anyone outside of our organization as it is not ready to be released to the public yet.
Here is a link to my demo “booth video intro” for anyone who would like to see more!
So what are the details?
- Sunday 09/13 through to Sunday 09/20
- Open only to Indie Members
- $8 Ticket = 1 Unique password to gain entry
- Fashion Show
- Live streamed from the bridal shops the day the festival opens
- DIY and Interactive Videos
- Leading up to the event and the week during the festival
- Vendor Giveaways
- Grand Prize Giveaway
- All giveaways drawn at the close of the event on 09.20
- Scheduled Zoom Meet-Ups with clients 2x that week -OR- Live meet-n-greets at your place of business!
- Additional video interview opportunities throughout the entire week on our socials
- One flat rate for all members:
- $350 Virtual “Booth”
- Add ons available:
- $275 Facebook Interview
- $100 for IG Live
- $50 Digital ad placements
- All vendors who would like to participate in the event, even those currently registered for the Spring 2020 show must fill out the registration form here.
- Any balances after the booth fee and upgrades will be credited toward a future show with Indie Weddings
Through this new bridal show platform, we are providing:
- Our renowned bridal show experience in a new and very attainable way that is a solution to the large gathering cancellations we’re facing due to the pandemic. Every element of our events will still be included, so no one will miss a thing!
- A transformative wedding planning experience where couples have the opportunity to actually get to know you with the chance to meet you face-to-face through scheduled virtual Zoom meetings that week.
- A clear connection between your business and prospective clients that funnels them to your consultation forms.
- A FUN experience for the couples to feel excitement and positivity about their upcoming nuptials during a difficult time.
- Even more channels and pathways to connect to each of the vendors participating in the most authentic and personal was possible.
- Increased engagement and traffic to your website and social media pages
- The opportunity for even more attendees since we are not limited by location and capacity.
- Overall event management, ticket sales and promotions (like always!)
- Scripts and templates for your booth video intros
- Management of Zoom Meet Ups throughout the week
- Organization and execution of the social schedule of events during the week
- Fashion show management and professional live streaming
- Live giveaway drawing
So there you have it! Our infamous bridal show: re-configured as a week long virtual festival! Saying that I’m excited (for the 2,354,219th time) is an understatement, and I really hope that after watching the demo of the Virtual Wedding Festival you will join me in your excitement and reserve your virtual booth space today!
- Free tickets : You will be sent codes for free tickets to distribute as you please! Please note, your guests will need pre-register here to receive electronic tickets before the show.
- Please ensure your contract and payment has been submitted!
- All vendors are required to offer a raffle item valued at $50 or more for the event.
- Guests will be able to enter the giveaways digitally in your “booth” page.
- Winners will be selected and announced by BIW/RIW live on 09.20.20
- You will be notified of the winner that day and provided with the information to contact and send them their prize.
Advertise that your business is a part of the show & invite prospects! Before the bridal show, email your client and vendor contacts to let them know that you will be on display. Invite potential clients and consider telling them that you will have a special gift waiting for them at your booth.You have been sent codes for free tickets to distribute as you please! Please note, your guests will need pre-register to receive electronic tickets before the show. There will be NO will-call tickets held at the door. Use these tickets to run promos on social media for giveaways!
Bring helpers! Having 2-3 extra people at your booth is a great idea, especially during peak show times when you’ll be visited by multiple guests at once. Train your team with your 1-2 sentence elevator speech about what your business is & why it’s unique. Make sure they are ready to collect information so you can follow up and speak directly to each person interested!
After the show, email or call all interested guests! You will receive a list of all attendees which you can do a mass mailing to, but it is especially important to follow-up with the guests that expressed interest in your business and visited your booth. Also be sure to follow-up with the other vendors you connected with! Reach out to within 1-5 business days after the event; the sooner, the better because you will still be fresh in their minds.
- Do not, under any circumstances, share this leads list with anyone else!
- Please be mindful of the guests privacy and refrain from inundating them with emails and offers. This also includes your mailing lists – it’s better to ask and encourage them to sign up on their own!
- Good ideas
- Invite them to where else you will be this Engagement season (i.e. other events, happenings around town, performances, etc.) so they can see, sample and experience your offerings again.
- Offer them a special discount, upgrade or giveaway!
- Sharing sneak peeks of new projects or ideas first!
- Use engaging and personalized email subjects when possible.