The BEST way to work this upcoming year is to be there when hundreds of brides and grooms are experiencing all that we have to offer IRL! Investing in presenting your business to our eager couples in the fun, laid back atmosphere that we create… Register for our upcoming events here!
Our bridal events are unlike any other in the area, and we would be THRILLED to showcase your brand there! Please find all necessary information for our events below. Please be sure to thoroughly read all information. You are liable for understanding this information & ensuring you are properly following all event guidelines. Please let us know right away if you have any questions! Below are important items/links to keep in mind :
- REGISTER to reserve your space! Events are first come, first served, and we cap the categories to make sure everyone has a chance to really shine.
- Submit your Vendor Event Contract & payment : Due ONE MONTH PRIOR to the event date! We need one contract per calendar year for the events you participate in, and your invoice will have been sent to you via Intuit.
- SPREAD THE WORD! Make sure you share the Facebook event pages below if you’re attending, and get involved! You are allowed to post in the Facebook event pages and tag us like crazy! Let’s make that algorithm work for us by tagging the hell out of each other and the events! You can easily download graphics to use here. Social Media Tags: @rochesterindieweddings @buffaloindieweddings #partyonbrides #partyongrooms #buffaloindieweddings #rochesterindieweddings #buffalowedding #buffalobrides #rochesterwedding #rochesterbrides
- INVITE YOUR CLIENTS! Tickets and RSVP for our events are always found here for Buffalo and here for Rochester!
- SCHEDULE GIVEAWAYS for your comp tickets! We offer 5 comp tickets for each of our main events, the bi-annual spring and fall events, so get creative and plan ahead to offer some up as giveaways! Nothing gets people more excited than winning something they really want!
The details for each show will be available approximately one month prior to the event, so check back if you don’t see it just yet.
- All vendors are required to offer a raffle item valued at $50 or more for the event. Please note, this item WILL be held at your table. This is a great way to attract even more brides to your booth, and give them another thing to be excited about!
- Each attendee will receive multiple tickets to enter at various booths to win prizes.
- Please BRING YOUR ITEM to the show & make sure it is visually appealing & professional looking. Ex : If you have a paper gift certificate, place in nice frame that suits your business. Bring a ticket container that matches your booth/brand to collect raffle tickets.
- You will be able to pick your winner & deliver the item right at the show or afterwards. It is up to you how you deliver the winnings. A public announcement on social media that day, or the day after is a great idea! 😉
- Think BIG! Think BOLD! Remember that the brides & grooms that are coming are expecting to see a collection of the *most* unique wedding vendors in Buffalo!
- Draw inspiration from our past shows :
- Be sure to show them how wonderful your business is! You don’t need to spend a lot of money to have a creative display. Try to have one focal item that brings all brides to your booth. There will not be drapes separating each space, so we encourage each vendor to bring extra props to create the special, boutique feel that the show exemplifies. Easels, higher display tables, even small area rugs are all great ways to individualize your booth! See our Pinterest board or photos from our past shows for inspiration!
- Dress your table with your products, branding materials, business cards, brochures, and testimonials. At first glance, your table should make it crystal clear to each passerby what you are selling and why your offering is unique.
- Even the simplest of freebies will draw brides to your table. Consider giving away creative, small gifts with your logo and website. This will advertise your brand well after the bridal show is over. Some ideas include candy bars, treat bags, cookies, water bottles, mini samples of your work, etc.
- Be inviting and welcome each bride with a smile and a hello. Stand in front of or beside your table, never behind and never seated! Be genuine and authentic. Encourage brides to ask you questions.
- Invite brides to give you their name and email address by having a special drawing at your table. This is a great way to collect information and learn which brides to follow-up with immediately.
- Leverage Twitter/Instagram. Use our hashtag “#partyonbrides” to help our guests connect with you on social networks and consider holding a contest at your booth!
- Network and introduce yourself to as many other wedding pros as possible before and after the show. One of the biggest benefits of a bridal show is that it gives you a chance to network with dozens of other wedding vendors. This builds relationships that lead to referrals!
Advertise that your business is a part of the show & invite prospects! Before the bridal show, email your client and vendor contacts to let them know that you will be on display. Invite potential clients and consider telling them that you will have a special gift waiting for them at your booth.You have been sent codes for free tickets to distribute as you please! Please note, your guests will need pre-register to receive electronic tickets before the show. There will be NO will-call tickets held at the door. Use these tickets to run promos on social media for giveaways!
Bring helpers! Having 2-3 extra people at your booth is a great idea, especially during peak show times when you’ll be visited by multiple guests at once. Train your team with your 1-2 sentence elevator speech about what your business is & why it’s unique. Make sure they are ready to collect information so you can follow up and speak directly to each person interested!
After the show, email or call all interested guests! You will receive a list of all attendees which you can do a mass mailing to, but it is especially important to follow-up with the guests that expressed interest in your business and visited your booth. Also be sure to follow-up with the other vendors you connected with! Reach out to within 1-5 business days after the event; the sooner, the better because you will still be fresh in their minds.
- Do not, under any circumstances, share this leads list with anyone else!
- Please be mindful of the guests privacy and refrain from inundating them with emails and offers. This also includes your mailing lists – it’s better to ask and encourage them to sign up on their own!
- Good ideas
- Invite them to where else you will be this Engagement season (i.e. other events, happenings around town, performances, etc.) so they can see, sample and experience your offerings again.
- Offer them a special discount, upgrade or giveaway!
- Sharing sneak peeks of new projects or ideas first!
- Use engaging and personalized email subjects when possible.
Facebook Event Pages :
Ticket Sales :
- MAIN EVENTS: Buffalo / Rochester
- Tickets are $8 presale, with a promo for Buy-4-get-one-free for bridal parties! Day-of tickets are $10
- VIP Ticket codes need to be redeemed PRIOR to the event. Make sure your guests know this, and visit this link to redeem theirs.
- Presale ticket sales close around 10PM the night before the event. Tickets will be available at the door for $10.
- MAIN EVENTS: Buffalo / Rochester
- ENGAGEMENT PARTIES: Buffalo / Rochester
- Tickets are $5 pre-registration. All tickets will be paid for at the door via cash or card, but guests are encouraged to pre-register. Door tickets will be $8.
- No VIP tickets are available for these events.
- Pre-registration will close the morning of the event. All tickets will be paid for at the door.
- ENGAGEMENT PARTIES: Buffalo / Rochester
- All guests will receive a complimentary swag bag to fill up with all of your goodies, appetizers, creative cocktails from the cash bar, raffle tickets for the giveaways, DIY department crafts and more!
- Please note that the fashion show and raffle contests will be presented throughout the day to ensure all guests are having a blast throughout the show!
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by calling Ali Eagen (716) 997-1819.
- That’s all for now! We can’t wait for this event & are so excited you are a part of it!